Links you should find time to visit, thank you much for dropping by.
If you want your website in this link, please send me an email for more details.
William “Bill” Delage R-8892 who joined the Casino Collectible Association in Oct. 2017, wrote
“spent some time on your website this weekend and it is fantastic. The site looks great, very modern, clean, and professional looking. The picture of the casinos along with the snappers was a great idea. There is a lot of information there and it is well organized, I can tell that you put a tremendous amount of time into it.”
- Manuel Garcia Blesa – Has probably visited all the casinos in Europe for his collections, he has rare and antique plaques not seen anywhere else.
- Konstantin Bozhko – Largest Russian collectible chips, casino accessories and Poker sets distributor in St. Petersburg.
- Daniel Torres Mico – Collecting Spanish 1900-1925 casino chips, Centennial currency, Euros and advertising or monetary tokens.
- Vitaly Safronov – Biggest Russian collector, personally cherry pick his chips has traveled to the four corners of the world – very passionate chip collector.
- David Spragg – The leading UK Casino Collectibles Dealer…chips, silver strikes & tokens, dice & cards and Poker chips distributor. Accept consignment sales from anywhere in the world.
- Oleg Romanenko – A young budding chip enthusiast, with experience in casino life with website to show case his growing collections of worldwide chips and has a large follower of visitors. He is in Reutov, Russia.
- Charles Kaplan – The Chip Guide has 190,000 items and the daily additions is the product of his combine experience and knowledge of a programmer with the passion of collecting chips you see the “masterpiece” result of the MoGH.
- Charles Kaplan – The Global Chip Guide has redrawn the world map as a “chiptographer”. The six continents of the world, their regions, and respective countries are presented in their casino chips and casino collectible items.
John K. Kallman – Has work two California projects, first is the card rooms and the second is the Native American casinos. In addition, he has extensive research on US “wooden nickels”. John K. K. website is a must resource material for Australia & Oceania.